Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005)
The Veterinary Council of Ireland complies with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. The regulations are available at www.psi.gov.ie.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie. Generally re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- reproduce the information accurately;
- not use the information in a misleading way;
- not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes.
The Veterinary Council of Ireland is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information available on its website and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Veterinary Council does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
Please view our sitemap for a list of the information maintained on our website.
Additional information regarding data/records maintained by the Council is available in the Model Publication Scheme Document published in accordance with the Freedom of Information Acts. This document is available in the Freedom of Information section of this website - see http://www.vci.ie/Services-for-the-Public/Freedom-of-Information
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the Veterinary Council please contact:
Valerie Beatty, Registrar
Telephone: 00 353 (0)1 6684402
Email: [email protected]
Sections 15 & 16 Reference Book FOI Acts, 1997 & 2003